Re: Understanding gnome_print_preview

On Tue, 2005-03-08 at 20:04 +0530, Mohit Kumar wrote:
> I was curious to know how exactly does gnome_print_preview work? For
> eg... support I want to write a print for PDF documents and use the
> gnome_print_preview to see how exactly does it look, will the PDF be
> converted into a PS format?

gnome-print provides an API to frontends like gnumeric or abiword. To
generate output (like Postscript or PDF), gnome-print has several
backends (drivers), among others one for PostScript and one for PDF.
There is no conversion between PDF and Postscript within gnome-print.

Regards
--
Lutz Müller <lutz users sourceforge net>