Re: guchar -> gchar?

On Wed, 2005-08-03 at 00:14 -0600, Andreas J. Guelzow wrote:
> I do not think that this is sufficient reason to break the API.

This is exactly what I was asking: Would the change from guchar to gchar
"break the API"? As far as I understand, binary compatibility would not
be broken (same size).

If the change isn't worth it, may I add "(const guchar *)" to
libgnomeprint (i.e.

drivername = gnome_print_config_get (config,
  (const guchar *) "Settings.Engine.Backend.Driver");

) to libgnomeprint to get rid of the warnings?

Regards
--
Lutz Müller <lutz users sourceforge net>