Re: Grand Unified Printing

On Fri, 2004-10-15 at 12:03 -0400, Colin Walters wrote:
> The general thought seemed to be that we should create a new CVS module.
> I half-jokingly suggested calling it gup, for Grand Unified Printing,
> but people seemed to like it.  However the gup is also the abbreviation
> for the GNOME Usability Project, but they don't have a CVS module.  Do
> we care about this?

I think the real question is 'do you care about usability?' ;-) And I
guess a secondary question is 'Is the Usability Team going to use the
gup module for anything?'  The answer to that one is most likely a no,
we have space under the /gnome.org/projects area and I can't imagine us
needing more.

Cheers,
~ Bryan