Re: Extra page comming out...

On Sun, 2004-10-24 at 19:09, Hans Deragon wrote:

> Greetings.
>

>   I have a problem with gnome-print I cannot resolve...  When I print a single
> page, the first page comming out is A1, but their is a 2nd empty page comming
> out.  It is as if a FF is sent twice.  There should not be any 2nd page.
>
>   This happens only using Gnome apps which use gnome-print.  Direct use of
> cups tools such as "lp" or "kprinter" only prints out the first page; no
> second empty page comming out.
>
>   I use FC2 - Gnome 2.6.  I looked at the driver's option in
> gnome-print-manager, and "Send Form-Feed (FF)" is unselected.  I am clueless.

This sounds to me like you may have duplex switched on. I have
encountered some printer drivers for non-duplex printers that as the
result of asking for duplex printing print the empty reverse page as
another page.  If you have a 2 page document, how many pages are
printed?

Andreas
--
Andreas J. Guelzow