gnome_print_config_get_page_size() vs margins

 Hi again,

the short description of gnome_print_config_get_page_size()
says that the function returns the printable are after
layouts *and margins* are applied. However, no matter how
large I set the margins, the returned size is the same.
Looking at the code, the function just calls
gnome_print_job_get_page_size() which in turn calls
job_update_layout_data(). In that function, there is no
occurrence of margins, although the various transformations
might include something like it.
a) Has this been forgotten?
b) Will it be added or should I adjust me user-code?

  Robert