Gnome-print, text and fonts.

Hi,

I have some problems when printing rich text from applications using
gnome-print such as gchempaint and gnumeric.

* Slanted text using Serif font is not slanted on printing. I know the
problem comes from the non existence of a Bitstream vera serif italic
font. But on screen, pango slants the characters, not when printing.

* Luxi fonts give strange results. Characters are replaced by others. I
don't think gnome-print should behave as a cryptographic software.

Should I bugzilla? Or are these problems not relevant to gnome-print?

Regards,

Jean