GnomePrintUnit Q

  Hi,

somewhat in connection with the problem concerning
getting the correct values from the paper selector,
I still try to find out the right way to get those
values if the margins code would work. I need to
get the margins in mm (or I at least need to know
what unit is used). I am able to convert between
units if I know which units are used, like this:

<<<<<
double my_value = 1.0;
const GnomePrintUnit *mm_unit =
   gnome_print_unit_get_by_abbreviation( (const guchar*) "mm" );
const GnomePrintUnit *pts_unit =
   gnome_print_unit_get_by_abbreviation( (const guchar*) "Pts" );
gnome_print_convert_distance( &my_value, pts_unit, mm_unit );

Since the dialog itself is broken, I cannot test
if my code is working. This seems to compile

const GnomePrintUnit *my_unit;
gnome_print_config_get_length (config,
  (const guchar*) GNOME_PRINT_KEY_PAGE_MARGIN_LEFT,
  &my_value, &my_unit);
gnome_print_convert_distance( &my_value, my_unit, mm_unit );
<<<<<

Thanks for any hint,

  Robert