pango and gnome-print

Hi,

 I am sajith vk, the current co-ordinator
for malayalam(ml) localisation og Gnome.

 Gnome now support malayalam well, but
it laks printing support. All other Indian
languages are facing the same issue. To make
printing support available for Indian languages
gnome-print need to support pango.
will support gnome-print pango soon?

(Sorry if this issue is already discussed. I found
some discussion while "googling", but no specif plan)

How can we help in implementing pango support?

Thanks in advance,

Sajith VK

"Freedom matters"