libgnomeprint

Hi!

I`ve a problem with the output of programs using the libgnomeprint. At
first I print a document with more then one page to a postscript file.
When I try to filter this file through psnup -2 or -4 then only the
first page of the original file is in the new file.

Psnup is very robust and I never encountered problems using it. May be
this is a bug in the postscript driver of libgnomeprint.

Could someone verify this please?

best regards
-Stefan
--
GPG-encrypted mail welcome! --> ID:E970FCBE