Re: [Foomatic] Re: Printer driver UI [proposal]

David Chappell wrote:
It is noteworthy that the PPD spec (starting on page 106) describes an
option called CustomPageSize which together with ParamCustomPageSize
describes a five parameter option with ranges defined for each
parameter.  Can we use this framework for other options?

The CUPS 1.2 extended option syntax uses something similar, although
we don't currently support multiple parameters per option - just
array types...  I've been working on additions to the 1.2 code to
support multiple parameter types per option...