Image encoding routines

[ Sorry if this is a repost; I accidentally sent it to the old list ]

A while back (around June of 2002) I contributed some patches to
improve the efficiency of image output in gnome-print's PostScript
driver, making use of some of some of the simple compression
algorithms PostScript provides.  I'm working on the project that
inspired those patches again, but I can't find any tree that has my
patches applied.  Are these patches somewhere I don't know about, or
are they lost?  If they're lost, any ideas on what I'd need to do to
start getting them un-lost?

The patches added a bunch of gnome-print-filter* files.  Chema did
some work on integrating it, and the files may have been renamed.  The
last thread I have about this is from June 15 2002:

    http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/gnome-print/2002-June/thread.html

Thanks!

---ScottG.