Printing lines and shapes from a gnome canvas
- From: Jean Bréfort <jean brefort ac-dijon fr>
- To: gnome-print-list gnome org
- Subject: Printing lines and shapes from a gnome canvas
- Date: Thu Mar 13 15:12:34 2003
I have advanced with lines and shapes. It works in most cases, but some
* there is apparently nothing corresponding to GDK_CAP_PROJECTING in
libgnomeprint. I have no opinion about where the correspondig code
should go (libgnomecanvas or libgnomeprint) or even if it's worth
* no stipple support in libgnomeprint. Stipples seem to be used by
someones to add a transparency in an non-aa canvas, so it is
possible to use gnome_print_setopacity. May be more should be done.
* I am not sure about dashes. I use gnome_print_setdash when the
style is GDK_LINE_ON_OFF_DASH. The result is not exactly the same
on paper and on the screen, but I effectively obtain a dashed
line. I also tried GDK_LINE_DOUBLEDASH, but I obtain a solid line
on my screen, so I don't know what to do with that.
I am now going to work on text printing.
(you may forward this message to an appropriate list if there is one...)
] [Thread Prev