Archives!

Hi folks, your friendly gnome.org mailing list admin dude here!  I think
I've gotten all of your mailing list archive woes sorted out now.  Which
is to say, any new messages sent to the list should show up in the
archives, and I think I've added in all of the old messages that got
missed.  If you notice any discrepancies, you can let me know at
mailman-owner gnome org   Hope this helps,
	Greg

--
Gregory Leblanc <gleblanc linuxweasel com>