Re: Printing lines, shapes and pixmaps from a gnome canvas

> the text file the logic is different than the one the widgets uses,
> because it is simpler to do that way, same holds true for that said, I'm
> not trying to imply that I don't want 	Apps that don't require

This message left my box before being ready.

(continued from page 135...)

	I am not trying to say that this is not something I would not be
willing to put in gnome-print or that it should not be written. It might
be the case that nobody is using something like this simply because it
doesn't exist. And if so many people have thought that it would be a
good idea (including myself) it must be for a reason.

	The only thing that I'd like to see, is if this code was developed as
part of an application or developed somewhere where it is getting real
life usage before putting it in a library.

regards,
Chema