Accessibility of Gnome-print Documentation

Hello,

I'm developing an application that will produce tactile graphics for blind
people. This requires a special printer which nee`ds bitmap input. I would
like to use the gnome-print library. However, after downloading the
version of libgnomeprint that is included in Gnope Release 2.1.90 I found
that I could not read the reference manual. I am deaf-blind myself, so I
tried Lynx to read qhe html versonx. no luck. since Gnopernicus is not
ready for real jork net.b, I must use text mode. I see that there is also
an sgml version, but I don't have a text-mode sgml viewer. please suggest
how I might read the reference manual.

ĂThanks,
John

--