Re: [gnome-print] Filter code for gnome-print

.. my mistake..
   Your answer helped me to solve the problem.
    I didn't properly handle the event-handler.

 i always thought that if some process demands a lot of memory , ( I'm
very weak in internals forgive me).
the O.S.  objects and  the process ends up  referencing some location
out of his segment.

thankyou...