Re: [Gnome-print] default font problems

Hello!

Can you send me font installer output (from 'make install')?
gdb backtrace would do good also ;-)

Also, you can get 0.30 to work temporarily, if you copy old fontmap2
file into one of locations:

$DATADIR/gnome/fonts
$SYSCONFDIR/gnome/fonts
$HOME/.gnome/fonts

and rename it to 'old.fontmap' or something. The filename has
to have '.fontmap' ending, otherwise gnome-print will just ignore
it.

Best wishes,
Lauris Kaplinski