Re: [Gnome-print] default font problems

Hello!

If you have 0.30, there are known problems (with partially unknown
causes) in fotn installer

Can you please trace 'make install' output, to find out
gnome-font-install arguments used, and send these to me.
If it segfaults, I'll be happy with backtrace too.
Meanwhile, you can copy you fontmap2 file to:

/etc/gnome/fonts/old.fontmap

that should temporarily fix the problem. Gnome-print 0.30
looks only *.fontmap filename patterns, so old fontmap2
(that was OK for 0.29) will remain undiscovered.

Best wishes,
Lauris Kaplinski