Re: [Gnome-print] Integration of Gfax.

Hello!

At first the most important question - does the stock entry work? ;)

I have not been able to dest it, so I released the driver for masses to
try. If it works, I'll keep the driver (and I am accepting patches,
suggestion, of course).

I think, it is better to keep fax entry in gnome-print at moment for
moment, as the format of printer entries is scheduled to change, and
from inside gnome-print we can have control over it.

Best wishes,
Lauris Kaplinski