Re: [Gnome-print] installation of gnome-print

Hello!

Starting from 0.30, gnome-print installs headers under:

$includedir/gnome-1.0/libgnomeprint

As printConf.sh is updated, this should not affect programs, but
of course, unexpected problems can appear.
So, can you tell:

a) Where did it installed headers for you? You can see that in 'make
   install', or can hunt for these manually (but there may be several
   copies of headers from different installs)

b) What does

  gnome-config --cflags print
  gnome-config --modversion print

say?

Are you sure, you did not mess with gnome-print installation prefix?
It has to be the same, as the rest of gnome, or other packages cannot
find it.

Best wishes,
Lauris Kaplinski