Re: [Gnome-print] Integration of Gfax.

Well I guess what I mean bye "entry" is this:
I guess I should have called it a "profile", sorry.

Will this profile be a permanent part of gnome-print from now on?

[Fax G3]
name=Fax driver (via gfax)
name[no]=Faks-driver (via gfax)
name[pl]=Driver faksowy (poprzez gfax)
output=command,gfax %s
comment=G3 fax driver, invoking gfax as transmission frontend
comment[pl]=Driver dla formatu faksowego G3, wykorzystuje gfax do wysłania danych
location=
mime-type=
driver=gnome-print-fax

[Fax G3, file]