Re: [Gnome-print] Need Help...

This feature is almost ready for prime time.

You can test the almost ready  version by
getting gnome-print from cvs and compile it
with the "--with-admin" flag.

You also need to get the gnome-print-admin
module from cvs and compile that to change
the settings of the print job.

This has not been released to the world because
there are still some issues that I need to fix,
if you can compile this and test it, it would be
great. Please mail me if you find any problems/bugs
with it.

regards,
Chema