Re: [Gnome-print] Re: [Gimp-print-devel] An introduction to gnome-print (fwd)

> > You have still not proved that accounting is going to be an issue;
>
> Ask any corporation if they keep track of printer use.  Ask any
> college.  Ask any government agency.  Ask any printing company.

Dude, you are not listening:

	1. I understand that some people might want accounting.

	2. You have not understood that we can support this, and you
	   have not proved that gnome-print wont be able to do this
	   (or that it is "fundamentally flawed" to do this).

Miguel.