Re: [Gnome-print] Re: [Gimp-print-devel] An introduction to gnome-print(fwd)

   From: Miguel de Icaza <miguel@helixcode.com>
   Date: 05 Jun 2000 22:44:58 -0400

   Accounting?   This requires printer support to do correctly.  We can do it.
   Quotas?       This requires printer support to do correctly.  We can do it.
   Low overhead for theoretical huge network? Force users to use the PS driver.

   Did I miss anything?

Yes.  What exactly do people lose by always using a PS driver?

--
Robert Krawitz <rlk@alum.mit.edu>      http://www.tiac.net/users/rlk/

Member of the League for Programming Freedom -- mail lpf@uunet.uu.net
Project lead for The Gimp Print --  http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net