[Gnome-print] Preview & eofill

Hello printers!

I discovered that GnomePrintPreview cannot do eofills - but unfortunately
sodipodi does all its paths even-odd.
So I would implement that, if anybody isn't already hacking on it.
Also, has anybody taken a look onto GnomePrintGC (from gnome-print-rgba
branch) - a generic Graphic Context stack implementation. I would like to
move that into main branch and use for Preview.

Also: what about Yet Another GnomePrint Function (TM)

gnome_print_textpath (GnomePrintContext * ctx, const gchar * text)
(was it the PostScript name? If nobody knows, I can find it from gs)

It takes text string and converts it outline (using current font) to path,
which can then be used for clipping, filling and stroking. Especially
stroking would be useful - to produce outlined text.

Regards,
Lauris