Re: press opportunity, need feedback please

How about irc.gnome.org, #press?

Stormy

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 8:29 AM, Sean Daly <sdaly sugarlabs org> wrote:
Would an hour from now on IRC work? I make that as 1530 UTC

Zonker replied in my other mailbox that most anytime today will work
for him, with some warning.

The OLPC announcement is confidential, IRC is fine as long as not a public room.

thanks!

Sean