Re: Near-Final Draft: GNOME 2.30 Press Release - feedback needed!
- From: Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org>
- To: "Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier" <jzb zonker net>
- Cc: gnome-press-team gnome org
- Subject: Re: Near-Final Draft: GNOME 2.30 Press Release - feedback needed!
- Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 07:57:18 -0600
On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 8:23 PM, Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier <jzb zonker net>
I'll let Stormy cast the deciding vote on that. I avoided "excited"
> For the Stormy quote does "excited" work better than "psyched"? I would
> also add the word "automatically": sync my Tomboy notes between my
> desktop and laptop computer automatically - Tomboy has had a sync
> feature for a while, the auto-sync is the new feature.
because it's sort of a PR cliche. (The Bay Area in California must be
populated by software executives in a perpetual state of excitement,
if press releases are to be believed...)
I would be much more likely to say excited than psyched but I don't have an issue with either.
] [Thread Prev