Re: New Press Team Lead!

Hi all,

On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 9:34 PM, Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org> wrote:
> I'm excited to announce that Joe 'Zonker" Brockmeier is our new GNOME press
> team lead!

I'm excited to be the new press team lead! :-)

> Please welcome Zonker (officially) to the press team. I'm sure he'd welcome
> any help and be happy to share what he knows or mentor those that are
> looking to learn more about press relations.

Absolutely. In addition to re-establishing our list of regional press
contacts, we could use a few folks to help with writing releases and
helping plan and execute the PR plan for 2010. There's a lot of work
to be done to make GNOME 3.0 as successful as possible. Great stuff
going on in the development side, but we need to make sure that as
many people as possible actually are exposed to GNOME 3.0.

Best,

Zonker
--
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier <jzb zonker net>
About: http://www.dissociatedpress.net/about/