[gpm] No default setting for screen brightness

On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 8:39 PM, Richard Hughes <hughsient gmail com> wrote:
> At the moment, no. The main problem is that we need to use xrandr for
> a lot of hardware, and that's only going to work when X is running, so
> in GDM at the earliest. I'm open for suggestions.

Thanks for the explanation.

I used to have this problem with Fedora 15 and now I'm using
Fedora 16 which does not have this problem. I don't know
what has changed though and obviously there is still no system
level setting for this with Fedora 16.

-Aaron