[gpm] brightness problem solved by upgrade

I think I reported a problem to this list related to unplugging and
then reconnecting power on my laptop.  I just want to report that
this problem seems to have been solved by upgrading to FC14.
(After reconnecting I'd find the screen brightness much less than
it was set for, sometimes making it difficult even to see well enough
to correct the problem.)
I still seem to be able to hibernate but still seem unable to suspend.
In particular, suspend seems to do something similar to what I expect
but it then immediately resumes.  I can live without it, but I'm also
happy to experiment if anyone wants to try to help figure out what's
wrong.