Re: [gpm] Time until Standby
- From: Richard Hughes <hughsient gmail com>
- To: Bratherlui <bratherlui yahoo de>
- Cc: gnome-power-manager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gpm] Time until Standby
- Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 09:42:36 +0100
On 17 April 2010 22:49, Bratherlui <bratherlui yahoo de> wrote:
> Would be nice if the power management would let me choose more than one hour
> till Standby/Suspend to Ram. E.g. two three four or let me fill-in in an
> text-field how many minutes so that i can specify.
Text fields are a nightmare as we have to parse the time in a locale
specific way and deal with malicious input. What's your use case for
wanting 4 hours before suspend?
] [Thread Prev