[gpm] Questions while translating into other languages

Hi,
I am now updating the Chinese translation of gnome-power-manger. I
found that some words are fuzzy to me and I hope I can get help from
this mailing list. My problems are around "gnome-power-statistics":
   1. In the "laptop battery" tab, there are "Supply: Yes, Present:
Yes, Refreshed: 40451 seconds". What do they mean?
   2. Still in the "laptop battery" tab, there are "statistics" of
"Charge accuracy", etc. What do they mean? Can I get any information
about them?
These problems are critical to give a better translation, and please
tell me the detail meaning of those words. Thanks in advance.

PS: I am not on the mailing list, please CC to my e-mail address.

Chen Xing

以Wiki模式创建Linux中文文档,欢迎加入
http://www.linux-wiki.cn/