Re: [gpm] power history graph is not available in gnome
- From: Richard Hughes <hughsient gmail com>
- To: mahmoodn <nt_mahmood yahoo com>
- Cc: gnome-power-manager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gpm] power history graph is not available in gnome
- Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 12:55:56 +0100
On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 12:49 PM, mahmoodn<nt_mahmood yahoo com> wrote:
> The OS is ubuntu 9.04 with 2.6.28-13-generic kernel. Also the
> gnome-power-manager version is 2.24.2. When the laptop is run with battery,
> The battery icon appears and by right clicking it and selecting "power
> history", I see the statistic window that has these graphs:
You need to open a bug in launchpad. 2.24.2 is very old, and Ubuntu
patch gnome-power-manager changing some policy and other behaviour.
That doesn't really sound like an upstream bug.
If you can reproduce with upstream 2.26.x or 2.27.x, then please yell.
] [Thread Prev