Re: [gpm] power history graph is not available in gnome

Hi,
I am trying to install the latest gnome-power-manager. During the
installation I get an error (maybe it is not related to this list but it is
for gnome-power-manager). The installation command is:

svn checkout http://svn.gnome.org/svn/gnome-power-manager/trunk/
gnome-power-manager-trunk
cd gnome-power-manager
./autogen.sh --prefix=/home/hughsie/root --enable-applets
--with-gconf-source=xml::/home/hughsie/.gconf
make
make install

Now during the process, I get:
Checking for required M4 macros...
  glib-gettext.m4 not found
***Error***: some autoconf macros required to build gnome-power-manager
  were not found in your aclocal path, or some forbidden
  macros were found.  Perhaps you need to adjust your
  ACLOCAL_FLAGS?

I checked the synaptic manager and verified that m4 is already installed. So
what is the problem?