[gpm] GNOME Power Manager 2.26.4 released

GNOME Power Manager is a session daemon that makes it easy to manage the
power on your laptop or desktop system.

This stable release contains important fixes since 2.26.3 was
released. Distributions should consider upgrading gnome-power-manager
via errata packages if possible.

==============
Version 2.26.4
==============

Fixed:
 - Make hotkeys work with modifiers (Martin Pitt)
 - gnome-power-bugreport.sh: add missing hasbang (Martin Pitt)
 - Fix pointer alignment, to build on sparc (Martin Pitt)
 - Only use libpanel-applet flags to build applets (Vincent Untz)
 - Remove the depricated Encoding= lines from the desktop files. Fixes
#590612 (Richard Hughes)
 - Make the orange icons yellower. Fixes rh#512962 (Richard Hughes)
 - Add a bodge to reset the idletime XAlarm when we are no longer
inhibited. (Richard Hughes)
 - Only show gnome-power-statistics in the context menu if it is
installed. Fixes rh#514249 (Richard Hughes)
 - Save the caches value before we emit the inhibit and idle signals
(Richard Hughes)
 - Use the correct DBus signal types when watching gnome-session
(Richard Hughes)
 - Inhibit gnome-session in the applet, not gnome-power-manager (Richard Hughes)
 - Add DeviceKit data to the bugreport script (Richard Hughes)
 - Backport a fix from master to fix notification on AC power (Richard Hughes)