[gpm] Merge inhibit applet with GPM?

Hello,

I am thinking of trying to integrate the inhibit applet with GPM, the
reason being is for simplicity. For example, me as a laptop user needs
that feature at times, however, I also only have a limited amount of
space on the panel, and I also only require that feature occasionally
where at other times I am more than happy to let the power management go
on as it's supposed to. So basically what I would like to know is, would
my patch be accepted if I was to make it?

About how it would look like, it would be on the main drop down menu of
the GPM tray icon below the Hibernate and Suspend options and separated
by a separator, the icon would change appearance in the way that the
inhibit applet does. I am also thinking of having an option in the GPM
preferences that allows the user to specify if he wants to control the
inhibition of power savings or not, so depending on that option, the
inhibition menu item would or would not be shown.

I already have the GUI part working(except for the option to show the
menu item or not), however I am still trying to figure out how to do it
for real, now dependencies would be the proxy in the GpmSession object
and the inhibited_old boolean variable.

So, what do you think? :)

Cheers,
Pramod