[gpm] how to use brighness aplet? with nvidia card

Hy guys, I'm currently using smartimmer with things like nvclock -S 15% (as minimum) and nvclock -S 100% (as maximum)

can someone explain me what to do so that gnome-power-manager can use these things to dim my disply?
I read that no version supports smartimmer function, but I want to use it as many others with nivdia card want.

can someone help me to change something (like  alitle script) that allows me do do so?

--
Einen schönen Tag wünscht:

Benedict Stein
www.acwebdesign.de