Re: [gpm] Support for brightness_in_hardware hal property
- From: Richard Hughes <hughsient gmail com>
- To: Tomaž Šolc <tomaz solc tablix org>
- Cc: gnome-power-manager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gpm] Support for brightness_in_hardware hal property
- Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 11:05:29 +0100
On Sun, 2008-06-22 at 13:54 +0200, Tomaž Šolc wrote:
> This is the same patch against the current SVN trunk, however I'm unable
> to test it since the current g-p-m fails to start on my system:
> (gnome-power-manager:2601): GLib-GObject-WARNING **:
> /build/buildd/glib2.0-2.16.3/gobject/gsignal.c:1669: signal
> `monitors_changed' is invalid for instance `0x80b40b0'
That's pretty harmless, you just need a newer GTK to support the
monitors changed stuff.
> Segmentation fault
Less cool. I've applied:
2008-06-23 Richard Hughes <richard hughsie com>
* src/gpm-cell.c: (gpm_cell_get_id):
Don't segfault in gpm_cell_get_id() if we don't have a model or
Can you retry svn head please? Thanks.
] [Thread Prev