Re: [gpm] suspend then hibernate
- From: Andor J Kiss <kissaj muohio edu>
- To: Ted Gould <ted ubuntu com>
- Cc: "gnome-power-manager-list gnome org" <gnome-power-manager-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gpm] suspend then hibernate
- Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 06:57:01 -0500
Okay, but that won't be with the ATI CATALYST driver.
On Tue, 2008-02-19 at 22:42 -0500, Ted Gould wrote:
On Tue, 2008-02-19 at 21:18 -0500, Andor J Kiss wrote:
> Yep, that's great news...and jives with the behaviour that I'm (and
> others) are seeing. Bug
> ( https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/181729 ) has also got this
> (maybe you?) reported as solved for Fedora8. Hopefully not an issue
> with Hardy.
Could you guys try a Hardy live CD to see if it is fixed in Hardy?
] [Thread Prev