[gpm] suspend instead of hibernate when on ac-power

Hello,

It happens on a 2.8GHz celeron D desktop computer.

Since Feisty, the popup menu to select sleep type has disappeared, so I
used the Configuration Editor to set sleep type.

Consequently, I have set the ac_action_sleep_type to hibernate. But the
computer still does a suspend when idle.

By the way, I would appreciate if you could put the popup to choose
sleep type back into the preferences.

Please tell me if you need more information.

I have field a bug on Launchpad; here is the corresponding url:
https://launchpad.net/bugs/93793

ProblemType: Bug
Architecture: i386
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 7.04
Uname: Linux UbuntuDesktop 2.6.20-12-generic #2 SMP Sun Mar 18 03:07:14 UTC 2007 i686 GNU/Linux

Francesco Fumanti