[gpm] Wrong indication on Fedora Core 6

Hello,

  I'm running FC6 on a Acer 4100 laptop.

  My problem is that gnome power management only indicates these charge
levels: 100%, 66%, 33% and 0%. In this case, of course, I'm not getting
the low battery, critical battery and the other warnings and, when the
battery is depleted, the computer just turns off (which is the biggest
problem). This is quite normal as the warning levels and the battery
action level are never reached (it jumps from 33% directly to 0%).
I get the "ac - connected or disconnected" and the "battery fully
charged"  notifications which, again, is normal.

  I'm running : - gnome-power-manager 2.16.3-1.fc6.i386
	        - hal 0.5.8.1-6.fc6.i386
	        - dbus 1.0.1-9.fc6.i386
	        - libnotify 0.4.2-5.fc6.i386

  I have also tried KDE and Klaptop works just fine.

  If you need any more information please let my know.

                                                 All the best,
                                                Cristian Andrei