[gpm] (more) useful popups

  Hi,

 last time when I saw battery critical popup I thought -- couldn't
this popup carry more information? Instead of plain ,,you have 10
minutes left'' there sould be something like ,,computer will go into
hibernation in 10 minutes''. Or ,,will suspend'', or ,,will power off'',
depending on current configuration of g-p-m.
  Is this possible?

--
Tomasz Torcz               "Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station
zdzichu irc -nie spam- pl    wagon filled with backup tapes." -- Jim Gray