[gpm] where did the gpm_manager_is_policy_timout_valid() function go ?

Hi,

I'm just trying to update the ubuntu package of g-p-m and ran into a
little problem, we apply a patch that uses a distro specific pam setup
(libpam-foreground). That patch used to change some lines in the
gpm_manager_is_policy_timout_valid() function, which seems to have
silently vanished since 2.17.4. There is no mention in the changelog
that it was dropped or replaced by something, what happend to it ?

ciao
	oli