Re: [gpm] =?iso-8859-2?q?iBook_suspend-to-ram?=

Hi,

# lshal | grep power_management.can_
power_management.can_hibernate = true  (bool)
power_management.can_suspend = false  (bool)
power_management.can_suspend_hybrid = false  (bool)
power_management.can_suspend_to_disk = true  (bool)
power_management.can_suspend_to_ram = false  (bool)

Yes, I have pm-utils as hal package depends on it in debian.

What is interesting, after installing uswsusp package, hibernation from
g-p-m started to work using s2disk command. Unfortunately after rerunning
the computer and loading saved image iBook locks up with black screen,
but this is probably different problem.

Thanks