[gpm] ScreenSaver Throttle

Hi
>From the source code, I can see if I unplug the ac-adapter, a dbus
method call of screensaver "throttle" will be called. But I can't see
anything changed even if screensaver is running.

Following is dbus interface description of screensaver for "Throttle":

Name:           Throttle
Args:           DBUS_TYPE_STRING "application-name"
                DBUS_TYPE_STRING "reason for throttle"
Returns:        INT cookie
                This is a random number used to identify the request.
                be blocked until UnThrottle is called or the
                calling process exits.

>From this description, I guess when I unplug the ac-adapter, the screensaver should
stop working and no screensaver theme is applied. But the fact is that it is still running.

BTW, i'm running ubuntu 7.10 on IBM T43.

Any ideas for this?

Jeff