[gpm] Where are the icons for the battery state?

Hello,
i just made up my own battery state icons which i find nicer and better fitting into my desktop. but how can i get gpm to use them?
i desperately searched my harddrive for something that contains the workd battery or state and couldnt find the right icons.

even better would be, if i could put the files somewhere under a specific filename and the nm would recognize and use them
hope to get help

greetings,
stefano.

ps: function-wise the nm is outstanding of course!