Re: [gpm] gpm applet lost after suspend2-resume-cycle
- From: Ow Mun Heng <Ow Mun Heng wdc com>
- To: Richard Hughes <hughsient gmail com>
- Cc: gnome-power-manager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gpm] gpm applet lost after suspend2-resume-cycle
- Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 15:54:24 +0800
On Mon, 2007-08-13 at 08:47 +0100, Richard Hughes wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-08-10 at 11:36 +0800, Ow Mun Heng wrote:
> > For whatever reason, the gpm applet on the tray somehow goes missing
> > after a suspend resume cycle. I have to kill it 1st and then re-run it
> > before it will come back up.
> The inhibit applet or the brightness applet?
The Battery Appet.. you know.. the icon on the tray.. the one that lets
you click hibernate/suspend or provides power history etc.
Incidentally, I noticed that this is in one of the Gnome-2.18 gotchas.
Anyone else face this issue?
] [Thread Prev