[gpm] Is there QA for Gnome Power Manager?

I just installed Gnome 2.1.8 and I may have a bit of an issue here
with version *.3.  I want to be able to reproduce this bug though, but
first I wanted to find out if Gnome Power Manager uses QA.  It seems
be becoming a standard-practice and in MHO is pretty important for
multi-creator projects.  I just got done reading how the madwifi
project uses peer review, and found it pretty reassuring and
interesting.

I won't waste much of your time.  So I'm just wondering, does the
Gnome Power Manaer project use it?