[gpm] Notification Area Preference Changes

With regards to Bug 363757, I've been working on a patch to split the Notification Area Icon section in the preferences into a "Running on AC Power" and "Battery Present", so that the use case Richard mentioned in comment #8 is possible, even with the "Only when Battery Present" option removed from the preferences to placate desktop users.

Do we think this complication is worth it? I've attached a screenshot of the proposed change: it is implemented by splitting the GPM_CONF_ICON_POLICY key into _AC and _BAT keys so that users can set seperate options for when a battery is present, and for when there is no battery. What do you all think?

Stu Hood