Re: [gpm] g_signal_emit and fexceptions, help!
- From: Richard Hughes <hughsient gmail com>
- To: Ray Strode <halfline gmail com>
- Cc: GnomePowerManager List <gnome-power-manager-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gpm] g_signal_emit and fexceptions, help!
- Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 09:57:12 +0000
On Sun, 2006-01-22 at 20:53 -0500, Ray Strode wrote:
> > ** (gnome-power-manager:8821): DEBUG: Emitting battery-added signal
> > for: /org/freedesktop/Hal/devices/foo_bar
> > and then a crash from g-p-m --verbose --no-daemon
> The backtrace you link to says it's crashing at a call:
> g_signal_emit (monitor, signals [BATTERY_ADDED], 0, udi);
> but the BATTERY_ADDED signal uses a marshaller:
> So, the marshaller is expecting one more argument to g_signal_emit.
> If you change your marshaller or add a NULL to any g_signal_emit calls
> on that signal, then does your problem go away?
I just changed the marshaller to be gpm_marshal_VOID__STRING as that's
what it should be anyway. I've committed this fix to CVS. This fixes the
issue for me, but can the people having problems please now try todays
cvs (gad, ogra) and tell me if it works okay.
] [Thread Prev